My grandpa gave me this ziplock bag of old keys…
Do you have a problem of losing pens at your front reception desk of your office? This is the coolest solution to that problem… a pen pot! It is really easy to make, you can make your own recycled paper flowers with book pages or scrap book paper, or you can even use silk flowers as well! It’s quick an easy to make, looks great and makes it easy to keep track of your pens in the office.
I will be making this project this coming Sunday February 16th 2014 at the Michaels store in Mission Valley, I would love it if you join me, it’s going to be a blast!
* Join me (the Trashy Crafter) Hometalk and Michaels for a Pinterest Party! Make it, don’t just pin!
* Feb 16th, 1pm – 4pm at your local Michaels store (Mission Valley Michaels on 1652 Camino Del Rio N, San Diego, Ca 92108)
* Check out the pinterest inspired displays at your local Michaels store, buy your supplies, and meet us in the classroom to create your own pin-worthy project!
If you want to come to a Michaels, Hometalk Pinterest party, but don’t live in San Diego, Just stop by their website to see what city nearest to you is having a craft party….
Follow Michaels on Hometalk to enter to win a $100 Michaels gift card. Five winners will be announced on Hometalk’s FB page on Feb 17, after the party.
Materials you will need:
– A clay pot, I used a 3 in wide mouth
– Artificial decretive grass
– Craft Smart Paint, one color of your choice
– Mod Podge
– Paint Brush
– Hot Glue Gun and Glue
– Book pages, Sheet Music, or Scrap Book Paper, some types of paper for the flower
– Button for each flower
– Ballpoint pens with caps
– Floral tape
– Paint Pallet